Patent invalidation is an important job for individuals patent holders or companies, which experience breach charges as well as other competitive patent holders or organizations. Generally patent invalidation allows you to invalidate the pre-existing patents. It will help to uncover invalid details (or claims) inside the pre-existing patents and publications.
Everyone above pointed out solutions are possible simply using the exhaustive prior art search from the specific patent or claim by utilizing priority date (in USPTO) like a standard filter.
Creative means of proof-studying patent invalidation
- Use of different mixtures of Precision and Precision within their query building keywords
– As searching a young art for single claim, then precision and precision both should be filled with our self-created keywords. Whenever we have almost every other combination of precision and precision inside our self-keywords like low precision-high precision, then the possibilities of errors inside our result increases.
– Several claim, the reality inside our keywords should be low and precision should be high. Because we must focus at various claims or regions of that invention obtaining a couple of more exhaustiveness.
- Use of “Theory of independent assortment” concept to proof-read a patent invalidation search
– The best art search transported out with a couple of researchers individually in the same time frame, because humans possess multi-dimensions within their creativeness. Because, to start with investigator it’s not fairly simple to cover all relevant a part of claiming or attracting some time.
– For final invalidation report, merge all the independent results after which deal with only one ideal result.
- Another critical strategies
– Develop some appropriate groups or orders of nearly related patents or claims according to their extent of similarity when using the concerned one i.e. patent or claim or drawing. For example, highly related, moderately related, least related etc.
– Boost the systematic background understanding search of active or expired patents all possible databases including patent and non-patent literature both.